Headaches, Bowen Therapy, Tiredness
ISBT Bowen Therapy is applied to treat a broad range of physical ailments including muscular, structural and visceral (internal) complaints.
Is it especially useful because it can be effectively applied when many other therapies cannot, such as in the cases of extreme trauma.
A wide variety of complaints usually respond extremely well to ISBT-Bowen Therapy, including:
* Low, middle or upper back pain or stiffness
* Neck pain or stiffness, including wry neck and whiplash problems
* Shoulder or arm problems, including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (pain, numbness or tingling in hands or fingers)
* Headaches, migraines, dizziness
* Sinusitis, eye, ear or nose and throat problems
* Sciatica, pain in the groin, hip or buttock
* Thigh, hamstring or knee problems
* Lower leg, ankle, foot and toe problems
* Lymph and circulatory problems.
ISBT- Bowen Therapy often alleviates asthma and other respiratory problems, plus colic in babies. Also its impact on other visceral (organ) problems can be profound eg. kidney, bladder, stomach and lung problems.
Talk to me about the many other benefits of ISBT-Bowen Therapy, particularly for pregnant women and people with degenerating complaints such as:
* Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
* Parkinson's Disease
During the treatment I will apply gentle 'rolling' moves on very specific points on the muscles, tendons and ligaments. These moves are often applied in special sequences, initiating relaxation of the muscles, flexibility of the fascia and increased circulation of blood, lymph and energy.