Mary from Sinmare Pty Ltd ran a successful bookkeeping business in and has accounts and office administration knowledge and experience of over 10 years. Mary has sound knowledge of different industries and she covers all facets of office administration;
- Bookkeeping for clients on and/or off site including every day to day systems of running your own business,
- Putting any systems in place that she may see fit in an aid to help improve time and efficiency for you and your business
- All general bookkeeping duties needed to run a successful business including, invoicing, banking, GST / BAS, payroll, bank reconciliations, debt collecting.
Mary has excellent computer skills and uses MYOB as her main and preferred software for record keeping of most clients as experience has taught her that most accountants prefer this type of software for small businesses too. She works closely with each individual client's accountant and meets with them to discuss how the accountant wants the books presented at the end of each financial year. This minimises chasing up on questions in relation to client books so that the accountant can complete each individual tax return promptly and with minimal ""hiccups"“ in turn saving you money as it minimises your bill for your accountant at the end of the financial year!
She has knowledge of doing books for Companies, Partnerships, sole traders and even master franchisors and individual franchises. Some of the businesses she has provided her services to include
- Carpet Cleaning and carpet laying business
- Commercial and Domestic Painters, Concreters, Plasterers, Electricians & Plumbers
- Cabinet Makers & Kitchen Design company
- Nightclubs, Cafes and Restaurants
- Graphic Designers
- Retail - Kitchen & home ware …. and many more
Mary charges $35 per hour plus GST a small price for the extensive knowledge that she has.