Sustainable Environmental Programs
Environmental Consultants, Environmental Management , Environmental Services
Ecotide is committed to working towards a more sustainable future for your company. Ecotide has developed a flexible program to suit your organisations environmental challenges and improve their overall quality management of their business.
Sustainable environmental programs and workshops are suitable for government and non government organisations, large and small. Details of the program and workshop outline are here.
The broad elements of the program consist of:
• Understanding your organisations strengths and weaknesses;
• Building upon the positives stories and achievements to date;
• Generating new insights and ideas to achieve competitive advantages and increase profits;
• Consolidating these ideas within the organisation’s culture, policies and procedures and outputs.
As an example, previous environmental workshops have addressed environmental issues such as:
• Climate change impacts on government services;
• Community engagement techniques for environmental adaption;
• Increasing community understanding of environmental impacts;
• Empowering employees to suggest and implement environmental improvements in company practices;
• Improving communication techniques of environmental issues between different parties.
Steering your business towards environmentally sustainable outcomes will have a number of across the board benefits for the company and its staff. Benefits can include, increased profits, engaged and empowered staff and leading edge environmental ideas and application.
Past programs have shown that senior executives can develop a deep understanding of management systems currently in their organisation. They can if necessary radically improve such systems or adopt new systems, while effectively engaging all their people in this process. They have also demonstrated an increased ability to set up team situations that can generate new ideas that drive the business in positive and successful ways.
Both the workers are involved right throughout the program, which is important in ensuring support in the change process. Involving workers in the change process empowers them, which generally results in staff developing a higher sense of awareness about the company, its operations and its environmental responsibility. Staff will also increase motivation to contribute positively to the company.
Managers will learn new styles of management, leadership and interpersonal skills. They will have confidence to give employees responsibility and control to effectively undertake their duties, contribute to a continuous improvement approach and a climate of increasing trust.
, Environmental Management
, Environmental Services