Bushfire Management Planning
Strategic Planning, Environmental Consultants, Risk Assessment
Ecotide implement practical bushfire management plans for a range of clients.
• Strategic bushfire management planning for State governments;
• Municipal Fire Prevention Planning;
• Park & Reserve Bushfire Protection;
• Bushfire Emergency Events Planning.
• Ecological assessments and conservation planning from our alliance with Ecology Consulting Pty Ltd.
We deliver comprehensive bushfire management plans using the Australian/New Zealand standard risk analysis framework and a proven emergency management approach to planning that involves analysis of preparedness, prevention, response and recovery phases and the use of Emergency Management Australia principles.
This enables clients to:
• Manage bushfire risk;
• Customise a plan and modular approach for staff to undertake bushfire work;
• Deliver strategic plans that exceed government statutory expectations;
• Provide a prioritised work plan for delivery and budgeting;
• Increase staff awareness and capability to manage bushfires.
Ecotide has over 25 years of specialist knowledge and experience in bushfire emergency management and was a winner of the 2008 RACV Fire Safety award.
, Bushfire Planning
, Bushfire Protection
, Emergency Management
, Environmental Consultants
, Fire Protection Consultants
, Risk Assessment
, Strategic Planning