Career Counselling is a service provided by a trained career counsellor to help individuals identify careers and educational courses that best suit them. Through discussion and completion of a range of career assessments, possible career options are identified that match with one's interests, skills, values, personality and aspirations.
Career Counselling is suitable for:
- students who don't know what they want to do for a career;
- school leavers and tertiary graduates wondering about their next steps;
- curious people wondering whether or not they are in the right job;
- individuals facing redundancy or in career transition;
- individuals returning to the workforce; and
- people who are unhappy or bored in their current job and seeking a mid-life career change.