Career Coaching involves personalised one-on-one sessions with a career coach to help individuals on any career-related matter. This can include assistance and guidance in:
- preparing for a performance review;
- - enhancing work relationships with colleagues, management and clients;
- identifying key strengths and areas for development;
- creating a development goal and action plan;
- gaining work/life balance;
- developing management and leadership skills; and
- increasing motivation to achieve career objectives.
No matter how well one's career is going, many careers can be improved without actually changing one's job. A regular career check-up prevents problems or career ailments that might otherwise occur. A career coach can check on how your career is going and determine what else you can do to make the most from your working life.