Let’s face it, moving to the cloud isn’t a quick or easy decision. You’ve got a lot to think about. What is it really going to cost? Will it allow your people to work how and where they want to work—but still keep you in control? Is your data really going to be secure in the cloud? We hear you.
That is why we recommend Microsoft® Office 365 for your business. Office 365 brings together Office 2010 with cloud-based shared documents, instant mes¬saging, web conferencing, and the power of Exchange Online, the industry’s leading business-class email with 25GB mailboxes and built-in layers of antivirus and anti-spam protection.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
ANYWHERE ACCESS: “Most people work from home or client locations. That is why having a cloud solution is so appealing. It reaches out to everyone and removes barriers.” 1
• Secure, single-sign-on access to email, documents, people, and meetings without VPN
• Access from Windows® Phone, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android
• Works on virtually any device with Internet Explorer®, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
IT CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT:“Peace of mind is the biggest benefit for me. Knowing that someone else is taking care of everything is great.” 1
• 99.9 percent uptime Service Level Agreement with money back guarantee
• Latest defenses against viruses and spam
• Geographically-distributed data centers with backup and premier disaster recovery
“Things are getting more complex. Without Office 365 we would need more people to understand it all.” 1
• 24/7 IT-level phone support
• Role-based access control to sensitive documents
• One easy-to-use and robust control panel for all of your online services
VALUE:“The cost savings that we see from a cloud-based solution are reason enough to choose Office 365.” 1
• Predictable monthly costs
• No upfront infrastructure investments
• Pay for just the services you need