Round 2 will be open for applications on the 6th of June 2011.
The TCF SCP is a five year, $35 million, competitive grant
program. It will support large projects that will build innovative
capability at the enterprise and workplace level.
Funding for the program runs from July 2010 to June 2015.
The minimum grant size is $250,000 and funding must be matched on a
dollar for dollar basis. This means that the smallest project that can
receive a grant must have a budget of at least $500,000 in eligible
expenditure, with $250,000 contributed by the grantee and $250,000 from
the Australian Government.
To be eligible a project must be in the form of one or more of the following activities:
– Innovation, research and design;
– Education and skills;
– Environmentally sustainable and ethical practices;
– New business models and strategic repositioning;
- Collaboration, networks and supply chain participation;
– High-performance work and management systems;
- Accessing market opportunities.
Application and assessment process proceeds through the following stages:
1. Application receipting and acknowledgement,
2. Eligibility assessment (Applicant and Project),
3. Merit assessment by the TCF SCP Assessment panel, and
4. Notification of successful and unsuccessful applicants.
To find out more, or to request an information guide, please contact Saving Point:
NB: R&D Tax Concession applications for the income year
ending on 30 June 2010 must be lodged by Monday 2 May 2011 due to the
deadline falling on a weekend. The only exception being Queensland
applicants where due to a public holiday the deadline has been extended
to Tuesday 3 May 2011.