Heatray heated umbrellas protect outdoor areas from rain, wind, sun and thecold. The Heatray heated umbrellas are available in a range of shapes andsizes, the heated umbrellas can be linked together to form continuous coverage,or installed as stand alone structures. A range of modular weather accessorieshas been specifically designed to integrate with the Heatray heated umbrellasto provide year round protection from the elements.
· Fully waterproof
· Engineered to withstand wind loads ofup to 120km/h (75 m/h)
· Extra strength models are alsoavailable for more demanding conditions
· Models C30, C36 and ATS, fullycollapsible
· Integrated Electric Panel Heaters, orHeatray Infrared Heaters
· Integrated lighting
· Optional Celmist Cooling System forthe summer months
· Range of weather protectionaccessories
· Umbrella framework is of rustresistant, hot sprayed zinc and aluminium galvanised tubular steelconstruction, with a 2 layer powder-coated finish.
· Alternatively, umbrella frameworkavailable in marine-grade 316 stainless steel construction.
· Exposed fittings, cables andconnectors are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel.
· Canopy is of architectural grade PVDFcoated PVC fabric for long life.