By: My Truck Licence  16-Feb-2015
Keywords: Driving School, Driving Lessons, Driving Instruction

Truck Licensing Driver Training When you need a Truck Licence: MR – Medium Rigid Licence (2 Axles) HR – Heavy Rigid Licence (3 Axles) HC – Heavy Combination (eg Semi) MC – Multi Combination (B-double, RoadTrain) Mytrucklicence can book you to the right Training Course. We will find a solution for You: Urgent Bookings – within 48hrs Weekend and Public Holidays One-on-One or Together with Mate Don’t take chances! Pre-Course Practice is Available – Let’s make sure you are competent before attempting the Test. If you have a special requirement, will connect You with Transport and Logistics Training Centres otherwise known as RTOs (Registered Training Organisations). They deliver quality training in the transport and logistics and civil construction industries. Located all over Victoria, the RTOs we work with do offer hands on training using the latest equipment, delivered by instructors who are kept up to date with current industry trends and practices. RTOs are accredited to conduct Heavy Vehicle, Earthmoving, Construction and High Risk Work Training and Testing. They offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications in Driving Operations, Warehousing, Logistics and Civil Construction. Providers are accredited by Victorian WorkSafe and VicRoads to carry out Training and Testing and on completion of the assessment they are authorised to issue licences on behalf of the appropriate authority. Courses on offer are designed for a range of learners with a disability/ disabilities or with significant evidence of a disability or special learning needs which impact on their learning.

Keywords: Defensive Driving, Driver Education, Driver Training, Driving Academy, Driving Classes, Driving Courses, Driving Education, Driving Instruction, Driving Instructor, Driving Lessons, Driving Licence, Driving School, Driving School Instructors, Driving Schools, Driving Skills, Driving Training, Driving Tuition, Learn to Drive, P Plates, Probationary Licence, School of Motoring