GOODS HOISTS and FREIGHT HOISTS: SAFER LIFTING
The Safetech Goods Hoist / Freight Hoist is the perfect way to move goods and freight between floor levels. Our new generation hoists provide customers with a new level of features and custom build.
From the unique low profile and easy to use controls to the ease of service we have designed our goods hoists with the needs of the user as our central focus. Our custom design programme allows you to select exact platform dimensions, the lift capacity and the vertical travel for your application.
Safetech’s low profile Goods Hoist eliminates the need to pit mount the hoist. Our Goods Hoist has been designed to achieve a low height less than 40-50 mm which allows easy loading of the booth for customers with hand pallet trucks, trolleys and hand trucks
Goods Hoists can be positioned internally or sited external to a building. They are commonly used to move goods to a mezzanine or first floor level or to take product down into a basement.
Freestanding and shaft mounted models available.
• Low height less than 40 mm – no pit required for most applications. Save on install time and money. Pit maintenance eliminated
• Unique customer friendly controls - Our hoists use a stainless steel, intuitive user interface that is easy to use.
• Safetech's design ensures that most service operations can be conducted from within the booth.
• Freight hoist dimensions can be supplied to your exact requirements
• On Board hydraulic power unit standard for most models
If the conventional column goods hoist is not suitable then we also build a range of scissor lift goods hoists.
Mezzanine / between floor goods hoists
Warehouse freight lifts
Distribution centres freight hoists