Scholefield Robinson Horticultural Services: Services
Scholefield Robinson Horticultural Services
Irrigation, Crop Nutrition
Range of Services
The broad and diverse skills and experience of our consultants
means that Scholefield Robinson can provide you with a
comprehensive range of services including:
- Crop nutrition and interpretation of soil and leaf analysis
- Irrigation management services, including irrigation
strategies, managing crops under reduced allocations
and reviewing irrigation efficiency
- Pest and disease management programs, spray program reviews
and diagnostic services for insect, nematode or pathogen
- Fruit quality assessment and benchmarking
- Due diligence and property management reviews
- Registration of Plant Breeders Rights (PBR)
- Litigation assistance and loss adjustment
- Arbitration and mediation for dispute resolution
- Inputs to training programs
- Contract research
- Business planning and economic analysis
Our services can be tailored to meet the needs of private
and corporate growers, grower groups, project managers and
developers, agribusiness, government and other professions.
We also work in multi-disciplinary teams on specific projects.
Scholefield Robinson services a large client base across
Australia and overseas. The types of clients are very diverse
- Grapegrowers, orchardists, and vegetable growers ranging
from small family farms to large horticultural businesses.
- Corporate horticultural businesses/investment companies
with interests in winegrapes, tablegrapes, almonds, pistachios,
pecans, summerfruit, citrus, and vegetables.
- R&D corporations (including Horticulture Australia
Ltd, Grape and Wine R&D Corporation, Rural Industries
R&D Corporation, Land and Water Australia).
- Legal and insurance companies for expert opinions and
assistance in negotiating assessment of loss.