Linux server in the core layer. Why would you do that?
IP Tech understands how important is your business and what would be
the impact on your business if you have several hours of downtime.
There are more pros than cons when using Linux in the core layer namely,
- Linux gateway servers.
- Linux mail servers (postfix, exim).
- Linux firewall, proxy and web content filtering server.
- Linux file server (Samba).
- Linux Public Domain Controller (Samba).
- Linux System administration and fine tuning.
- Linux and Windows platform integration. (It works as a real treat).
- Linux Web Server (Apache optimisation and configuration)
- Linux Database (MySQL)
Virtual IP Tech offers professional advise, service and support for most Linux flavors. With Virtual IP Tech you can choose what fit you support requirements as we offer ad-hoc support or Service Level Agreement on a contract.
Virtual IP Tech is very well known for their highly experienced Linux engineer and vast experience.
Linux Flavors we provide support.
- Red Hat
- Fedora Core
- SUSE Linux
- Cost – Cheaper to run.
- Performance (Highly reliable and extremely robust).
- A wealth of built-in utilities.
- Excellent networking facility.
- IPS (Intrusion Prevention System).