A unit trust is often used in the following situations:
- several people wish to engage in an investment or business
- there is a proposal to pass a capital gain to the unit holders, accessing CGT discounts or other preferential tax treatment of the capital gain; or
- there is likely to be some change in the unit holders and the use of a unit trust avoids the administration of a company.
The small team of experts that launched Rocket has combined experience in the industry of over 25 years. We know what we’re doing inside and out and are committed to:
- providing you with an easy, smooth ordering process
- developing the best technology in the marketplace
- delivering excellent service fast, without sacrificing an ounce of quality
- having a bit of fun!
To ensure that our documents are 100% thorough, 100% legal and 100% accurate, we’ve worked closely with our legal consultants who have written or reviewed every word.