Self managed super funds
Self Managed Superannuation, Self Managed Super, Self Managed Super Funds
To be considered a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF), a fund must meet the following conditions:
- it has a maximum of 4 members
- each individual trustee of the fund is a fund member
- each member of the fund is a trustee
- no member of the fund is an employee of another member of the fund, unless those members are related
- no trustee of the fund receives any remuneration for his or her services as a trustee.
The small team of experts that launched Rocket has combined experience in the industry of over 25 years. We know what we’re doing inside and out and are committed to:
- providing you with an easy, smooth ordering process
- developing the best technology in the marketplace
- delivering excellent service fast, without sacrificing an ounce of quality
- having a bit of fun!
To ensure that our documents are 100% thorough, 100% legal and 100% accurate, we’ve worked closely with our legal consultants who have written or reviewed every word.
Self Managed Super
, Self Managed Super Fund
, Self Managed Super Funds
, Self Managed Superannuation
, Self Managed Superannuation Funds