Robert Durrant's USA travel bag is full of goodies for small business!
Retail E-vironment Pty Ltd (retail e-v)
Business Planning, Business Coaching, Public Relations
Robert Durrant is back in Australia after three weeks being based out of the USA.
I've had a wonderful trip, combining work and tourist activities in areas such as Florida and California. (always the best kind of trips)
So what are the things I've learnt?
1. The vast contrast between what we offer customers, versus what they actually WANT RIGHT NOW seems to be growing.
2. In business, your brand and message have become paramount. Amongst the online marketing noise, It's essential that you review your brand story to ensure its relevancy (clear, short and focused)
3. There is a whole new trend emerging when it comes to online e-commerce, product sales & marketing. The strategy being used across the USA today is not about what you have to sell; it's how to research the latest market segments and build product portfolios to suit trends of what customers want to buy RIGHT NOW!
4. Bricks and Mortar retail are back baby! Less than 10% of online shopping is actually "purchased online". Smart online e-commerce companies are now recognising that they need to support "multiple sale locations" (true omnichannel) to stop the sales leak. (Locations include partners, marketplaces, retail shops front, etc.)
I've come away with a whole range of new products and services that help companies to understand these changes, and adapt them for their company, regardless of your industry.
We are the ONLY company across Asia Pacific that has these services. It's the reason why we invest within international conferences and partner educational events.
I'd relish the opportunity to explain these learnings personally, and how to;
- Build your brand story (this is very cool)
- Win at e-commerce sales
- Implement an automated digital marketing sales funnel / program (grow sales while your sleeping)
- Scale your e-commerce business to expand (or sell).
It's great to be home in Australia again, and thanks ever-so-much for the welcome home greetings I've received from you all.
I'm really looking forward to showing you all this new content which I know will help you to plan, build, and deploy your 2017 sales and marketing strategies.
Be the first to hook into this stuff, It's pretty cool...😜
#BusinessTips #BusinessStrategy #DigitalMarketing #SalesStrategy #MarketingPlans #BusinessDevelopment #BusinessConsultant
, Business Coaching
, Business Development
, Business Planning
, Business Tips
, Digital Marketer
, Digital Marketing
, Lead Gen
, Lead Generation
, Marketing Consultants
, Marketing Strategy
, Online Advertising
, Public Relations
, Robert Durrant
, Sales Tips
, Strategic Planning
Contact Retail E-vironment Pty Ltd (retail e-v)
Print this page