FIVE Big Ticket Items to make your Digital Marketing BOOM
Retail E-vironment Pty Ltd (retail e-v)
Marketing, Seo, Ecommerce
1. To know what’s NEW in Digital Marketing ensures that you are ahead of the pack. It’s not just about the new technologies available; it also includes marketplace trends and consumer behaviours.
• Google Customer Matching provides an amazing way for you to link your existing database list to your digital marketing campaigns. Target and present your online advertising and remarketing programs to people who already know and trust in your brand. This function is also available on Facebook.
• Facebook Lead Adverts provides an option on Facebook for visitors to your page can “click and subscribe” within your Facebook adverts rather than moving to your website. This removes the need to the manual enter personal details and email details as it links the users existing Facebook credentials to your registration form (no more fake email registrations).
• Instagram Adverts linked to Facebook advertising. Facebook now allows you to push your existing advertising content into Instagram, one of the largest marketing platforms for visual businesses.
• Pinterest Promoted Pins. Promoted posts that work well for visible brands and the enormous female demographic associated with Pinterest.
• Facebook Atlas allows people who use multiple devices to access the Internet and apps to be linked together using their Facebook ID’s. A new wave of people marketing and understanding how people use the internet and applications.
This stuff is pretty hot…make sure you get your head around it.
2. Buy Digital Advertising or simply become the media source yourself.
Digital traffic will only become more expensive as its demand grows. You can continue to keep buying media e.g. Google AdWords, but note that the price will keep increasing, and large players in your segment become more dominate of this traffic. You do have options;
• Build Media Property. This is an authority site that is “sticky” and attracts people (traffic) who continue to come back as they perceive you to be the subject matter expert.
• Or Buy Media Properties. Trends are showing that there will be a consolidation of the larger blog or e-commerce sites that already have good (sticky) traffic.
3. Get your Digital Sales Funnels in order and start to acquiring customers at cost!
If your product or service is at a low/medium price point, then funnels are extremely important to your digital marketing program. You do need to watch and also monitor the trends of your funnels. It’s also a good idea to regularly review cost per lead and cost per sale rates and adjust your campaigns accordingly. Ask retail e-v for tools and tips to do this.
4. Power of the pixel
95% of the traffic hitting your website are not taking your desired action. Pixeling becomes so important to understand your funnel gaps and also remarketing.
• Combine your brand and solution offer within your remarketing campaign
• Segment and profile within your advertising - get granular
• Create different adverts based upon your pixel criteria rules (are they hitting specific pages on your website, are they abandoning at the shopping cart?)
• Look at activity based rules to link back to the specific actions of your traffic.
5. Not using Video in your content? THEN START NOW!
• Using 3-min videos in your remarketing works extremely well
• Your aim is to hear people say "I see you everywhere online."
• Don’t be too concerned about traffic costs. A click costs what a click costs. Focus on the longer-term goal of low sales staff costs and organically growing sales programs.
Business and Commercial Training
, Business Coaching
, Business Development
, Business Planning
, Digital Marketing
, Leadership Training
, Management Training
, Online Advertising
, Professional Web Design
, Sales & Training
, Sales Coaching
, Sales Training
, Search Engine Optimization
, Twitter Advertising
, Web Page Design
, Website Marketing
Contact Retail E-vironment Pty Ltd (retail e-v)
Print this page