Project Management & Programme Management Training Courses
Business Coaching, Change Management, Management Training
At Project Laneways, our Melbourne-based PRINCE2 training and certification courses (Foundation and Practitioner) provide benefits to organisations, project managers, directors and executives, and any individuals wanting to increase their project management skills and employment prospects.
All courses are fully APMG-accredited and hosted during both weekdays and weekends (See PRINCE2 Weekend Boot-camp).
CHANGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING:
Our APMG-accredited Change Management training courses provide students with internationally recognised skills and qualifications in effective Change Management practices.
WORKSHOP FACILITATION TRAINING:
By taking one or more of our Workshop Facilitation courses you'll learn how to:
* set clear objectives and realistic outcomes for the meeting or meetings
* encourage real sharing of ideas and open debate
* develop increased clarity of goals and priorities
* ensure greater ownership of action plans
* manage difficult moments
* use over 20 different facilitation tools and techniques for developing ideas, solutions and plans
, Change Management
, Change Management Training
, Leadership Training
, Management Training
, Prince2 Training
, Program Management
, Project Management Training