Maximising your team 2016
Maximum Impact Training & Development
Human Resources, Team Building, Management Training
Location: Melbourne CBD
Visit our website for dates
Great teams don't happen just because we put people together in the same location or working on similar tasks.
Maximum Impact Training & Development has worked with countless teams from a vast range of industries, and now we share with you the secrets of building and maintaining a high-performing team.
This 1-day engaging learning program is for busy managers or supervisors who rely on people working together to produce great results.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the characteristics of high performing teams and rate how your team is doing (take-away our re-usable Maximum Impact High Performing Teams Assessment tool)
- Value individual diversity - exploring DiSC theory to help understand different preferences and team contributions
- Develop a powerful Team Culture that is more than slogans and pictures on the wall!
- Apply Tuckman's Developmental Sequence in small groups and modify your actions and roles as you guide your group into a team
- Apply management/leadership behaviours that will support team success, and the way that individuals contribute to the team
- Spot when your team may be in trouble and know which strategies you can use to deal with it
- 20 High Impact/Low Cost team development strategies: 'Build the team' without jumping off cliffs, climbing ropes or walking a high wire
- Transfer this learning back on the job
The Seminar will be led by Jeff Podbury, our Principal Consultant who has trained, coached and nurtured thousands of leaders, managers and supervisors across a range of industries and sectors Australia wide and worked with countless teams.
This program links seamlessly with our 'Maximise your individuals' program and 'Maximise your difficult performance conversations' program.
Fee $660 per person (Gst-inclusive)
Includes: a comprehensive resource kit complete with re-usable tools, access to a range of online post-program resources and self-assessments, and of course lunch and refreshments.
Business and Commercial Training
, Career Development
, Corporate Presentations
, Human Resource Management
, Human Resources
, Leadership Training
, Management Training
, Performance Management
, Supervision Training
, Team Building