Maximising your difficult performance conversations 2016
Maximum Impact Training & Development
Human Resources, Human Resource Management, Management Training
Location: Melbourne CBD
Visit our website for dates
Got a difficult conversation coming up? Or one that you have been putting off because you aren't quite sure how to go about it?
This 1-day seminar is for those managers, supervisors and team leaders who, from time to time, need to engage their employees in difficult or challenging conversations e.g. performance-related issues and inappropriate behaviours, etc.
It is based on a model for preparing for, and engaging in these conversations, with the intent of maintaining an ongoing working relationship.
The Seminar is loaded with sound theory, practical re-usable tools and numerous practical tips, and will be presented by our Principal Consultant Jeff Podbury who has trained and coached thousands of managers, leaders and supervisors Australia-wide.
Learn how to:
- Identify and deal with:
- Why you may be in conflict with the staff member
- How this can affect the conversations, and what follows
- Apply a straightforward model for managing the conversation, and beyond
- Anticipate and plan around what could go wrong in the conversation, and beyond
- Identify trigger-words and phrases to be avoided
- Give meaningful, and transparent developmental/corrective feedback
- Develop and deliver on an action plan
- Complete the loop once the issue has been dealt with
- Apply this learning to real-life conversations
This program links seamlessly with our 'Maximise your individuals' program and 'Maximise your team' program.
Fee $660 per person (Gst-inclusive)
Includes: a comprehensive resource kit complete with re-usable tools, access to a range of online post-program resources and self-assessments, and of course lunch and refreshments.
Business and Commercial Training
, Human Resource Management
, Human Resources
, Leadership Training
, Management Development
, Management Training
, Performance Management
, Supervisor Training