Business Analysis Training Course
Business Analysis, Business Analyst
For many years, IRM's 4-day Business Analysis course has helped thousands of Australian business analysts master the fundamental skills of analysis and modelling. Now completely revised and updated, the course still takes a hands-on approach to training, allowing you to practice a variety of techniques while working through a simulated project.
You'll learn how to:
* Analyse business processes and business problems
* Use different modelling notations - DFDs, UML, BPMN
* Model application data using entity relationship diagrams
* Apply data modelling to object oriented development
* Use event tables and event modelling
* Model current and future processes and systems
* Identify, specify and document business rules
* Use metadata, data dictionaries and data repositories
* Produce specifications for developers and external suppliers
Whether you're working on the maintenance and enhancement of enterprise and client/server systems or the development of new web or cloud applications, analysis and modelling are essential skills applicable to every project and every type of system. This course will give you a solid grounding in these skills.
, Business Analyst