Business Mentor Matching
International Business Mentors
Business Mentoring, Business Coach, Business Coaches
We at International Business Mentors go through the following process to match you with one of our business mentors and bed down the relationship.
Crystallize your profile
We meet with you and collect your specific requirements and assess what would be the appropriate type of Business Mentor given your needs and profile.
Agreements and confidentiality discussed
We discuss the agreements, likely fees (which will vary depending on the calibre and availability of Business Mentor required) and explain the mutual confidentially required and the confidentiality agreements for both yourself and the eventual Business Mentor that will be matched.
Match you to a Business Mentor
• International Business Mentors people then match your profile and specific requirements with our Business mentors to find a match.
• This is based on experience, background, specific requirements, skill and experience required and personal fit.
• Your potential Business Mentor is asked if it is OK to send you their details. If you then believe that a good match is likely then we move to introduce you to each other.
Getting the business mentoring relationship started
Both you and the Business Mentor complete confidentiality agreements then you meet, in an informal meeting, so that you can both assess if think that the match will work.
• If yes, then we move to bed down the relationship.
• If not, then we re-match you with another Business Mentor.
Bedding down the relationship
Once you and your Business Mentor agree that this business mentoring relationship is positive, we complete the contracts agreeing the terms and conditions and fees for the mentoring service. The fees are usually based on a per meeting basis and the expectation is that meeting will be regular and usually once per month for between 2 and 3 hours. The actual contracts are flexible and rely on you and your Business Mentor to agree on meeting dates and times which suite you both and your requirements for mentoring going forward.
On Going Meetings
You and your Business Mentor then meet as and when you have mutually agreed and you discuss any issues that you want to and the Business Mentor will prompt and facilitate discussion and planning as appropriate. The Business Mentor will keep a brief report to chart progress in the meetings.
On going quality support
We at International Business Mentors continue to:
• Review the relationship and
• Provide confidential facilitation and back up to the Business Mentor on any areas that may arise.
And we keep in contact with you to ensure that the relationship is on track and delivering your expected value.
, Business Coaches
, Business Mentoring
, Finding a Business Coach
, Finding a Business Mentor