Business Process Guidance Suite - context-sensitive performance support
IMC more than learning
Education, Software, Training
The Business Process Guidance Suite transforms process information in an understandable way, into role-based work instructions.
Just like a navigation system, it leads end users through complex business processes and IT landscapes.
Context-related assistance, in the form of text, videos, links, screenshots, the connection of process databases and the integration of jump marks to upstream or downstream applications help the users understand the business processes and operate correctly the software system used.
Business Process Guidance means:
- Continuous support for employees in their everyday work
- One tool that will support users in all processes, across any application they use
- Context-sensitive knowledge that transfers in real-time
- Up to 50% reduction in classroom training
- User guided, informal learning
- Reduction in support requests, thanks to the inbuilt Social Help Desk
Business Process Guidance
, E Learning Consultant
, Hr Management
, Informal Learning
, Just in Time
, Learning Software
, New Software Roll-Out
, Process Guidance
, Real-Time Training
, Software Training
, System Roll-Out