Having your property washed will expose the
true condition of your paint allowing you to easily touch up any areas
where the paint has faded or chipped away. Pressure washing can
eliminate the need to fully re-paint weatherboard or rendered homes – SAVING you thousands, ADDING VALUE to your home or business as well as PROTECTING your biggest asset.
Your exterior surfaces will shine exposing the true paint colour up
to three shades brighter. Your property will receive a ‘face-lift’
using only biodegradable detergents.
Pressure Washing has many domestic & commercial applications including:
- Removal of car oil stains from driveways
- Rejuvenating paths, driveways and patios
- Cleaning of Perspex patio roofs & panels
- Removal of mould and mildew from pool areas, around garden beds and fences
- Removal of stains from rendered walls
- Removal of grime and pollution build-up
Pressure washing will allow safe and effective application of sealers and paint to freshly cleaned surfaces.
*Under the current government Stage 3a water restrictions, pressure
washing is only allowed by commercial contractors if paint or sealant
is to be applied directly to the cleaned areas. Call us to discuss your