Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Contact Point IT Services Pty Ltd
Seo, Search Engine Optimisation, Website Development
If your website doesn't appear at or near the top of the results in the major search engines, when you search on terms that relate to your organisation, then some other website does.
While you can pay for sponsored links in some search engine results, such as through Google Adwords, research shows that organic search results (that's the free search results) are 70-80 percent more likely to generate a click through to your website than Pay Per Click advertisements.
Search Engine Optimisation is just one part of your Website Marketing Strategy, but an important part.
We could help you:
- Choose the right keywords / search terms for your industry, based on popular use by our target audience, relevance to your content and competitor activity
- Technical optimisation of your website - putting your keywords into the appropriate areas both "behind the page" and within your content,
- Growing quality inbound links to your website,
- Ensuring that the code that makes up your website conforms to web standards,
- Measuring and analysing results in order to improve performance
To find out more, we encourage you to request a free SEO Audit of your website.
Custom Internet Services
, Custom Web Design
, Custom Website
, Internet Development
, Professional Web Design
, Search Engine
, Search Engine Marketing
, Search Engine Optimisation
, Search Engine Optimization
, Web Advertising
, Web Design Company
, Website Development
, Website Hosting