Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
BOOST Learning Australia
Training Organisation, Vocational Training, Certificate Iv in Training and Assessment Tae40110
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 (Includes LLN)
Mode of Delivery (Complete in 12 months or less)
About this Qualification
TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is specifically designed for people who are looking to advance their career within the Learning and Development industry. Our Nationally Recognised Trainer and Assessment Qualification will allow you to advance within your career and provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to design, deliver and assess competence within a classroom or workplace environment.
Our Nationally Recognised Qualification will also allow you obtain a role as a qualified Trainer and Assessor within a number of diverse industries.
You will be guided through the following subjects by your learning resources and with your dedicated Trainer:
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess competence
- Participate in assessment validation
- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- Design and develop learning programs
- Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- Contribute to assessment
- Provide work skill instruction
- Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector.
Achievement of this qualification or an equivalent by trainers and assessors is a requirement of the Australian Quality Training Framework Essential Standards for Registration (Standard 1 as outlined in Appendix 2 of the Users' Guide to the Essential Standards for Registration). This qualification, or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it, is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
Job roles associated with this qualification relate to the delivery of training and assessment of competence within the VET sector. Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Enterprise trainer
- Enterprise assessor
- Registered training organisation (RTO) trainer
- RTO assessor
- Training adviser or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher
There are no prerequisite requirements for individual units of competency.
Pathways from the Qualification
After achieving TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, candidates may undertake TAA50104 Diploma of Training and Assessment or may choose to undertake TAE70110 Vocational Graduate Certificate in Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice.
Total number of units = 10
7 core units plus 3 elective units
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Certificate Iv in Training and Assessment Tae40110
, Training Organisation
, Vocational Training