Garage Door Out of Tracks
Garage Doors, Garage Door Repair, Automatic Garage Door
There are several reasons why a garage door has come off from the tracks, the most common reasons are:
• The garage door an obstruction
• The garage door was hit by a car
• Strong winds
• The door was ballooning and came out of the tracks at the top, causing it to flip back around.
Here at AGG Doors, we can repair garage doors that have come off the tracks.
Here is a check-list of important information when enquiring about getting it repaired:
1. The make/brand of the door. EG: B&D, Gliderol, Stramit
2. Has there been damaged to the door, and if so how severe?
3. If it’s automated, if is the make/brand of the garage door opener.
Automatic Garage Door
, Garage Door Out of Tracks
, Garage Door Repair
, Garage Door Tracks
, Garage Doors