Work & Learning Programs
Enable & In the Click Social Enterprise
Charity, Community Services, Social Services
Proudly Australian, we are a social enterprise.
Social enterprises are organisations that trade commercially for the purpose of enabling and delivering social impact.
Everything we do is centred on creating sustainable social change. We enable this by selling stuff online www.intheclick.org.au to generate funds to deliver our mission to create desperately needed work and learning opportunities for highly disadvantaged jobseekers in Melbourne's north.
Proceeds from sales online and donations are used to run our Employment Pathways Program where a series of pathways are put in place to support highly disadvantaged community to reach an end goal of sustainable employment in local industry jobs. The three key activities of our program are (1) re-engagement, (2) “real work and learning and (3) industry jobs are supported by a robust network of stakeholders.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Removing barriers and increasing employment and training participation for highly disadvantaged jobseekers, social inclusion, building skills, confidence and self-esteem as well as the overall social return through decreased pressure on welfare, health, justice and social/community services.
* Employment participation (social and economic inclusion)
* Work readiness/ experience placements
* Accessibility – Real jobs and training in a highly tailored, integrated supportive work and learning environment (breaking down barriers to work and learning for people of all abilities)
* Participation in sustainable work and learning activities in robust industries
* Local jobs, local people and building positive futures and tackling hardship
* Employment and training pathways for people of all abilities and diverse talents
, Community Services
, Disability Employment Services
, Employment Pathways Program
, Job Services Australia
, Not for Profit
, Social Enterprise, Work Experience, Work Placement, Intern Program
, Social Services
, Transitional Pathways Program