PJ Doyle Consulting provides the Australian market with training programs, business and HR consulting solutions that are simplistic yet effective and allow for the development of individuals and assist in the achievement of business objectives.
Simplicity and the use of co-operative training methods based on adult learning principles are the cornerstones of effective training. Furthermore, PJ Doyle Consulting strongly adheres to the adoption and application of interactive training and consulting methods.
The PJ Doyle Consulting suite of products incorporates the following training programs and HR Consulting interventions.
PJ Doyle Consulting is a founding member of The Business Accord, an alliance of independent consulting businesses that allow a much wider offering of services to our customers. The other founding members are Crest Training and Consulting and CIDCO, this management group is further supported by a second tier of consultants enabling us to deliver an extremely professional service to all industry sectors.
· Job Search Techniques including resume preparation, interview skills and accessing the Hidden Job Market
· TQM Analysis and Management Strategies
· The Sales Process incorporating Negotiation Techniques
· Effective Business Development Strategies
· Networking and Networking Strategies
· Excellent Customer Service incorporating handling difficult customers and telephone technique
· Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
· Time Management
· Induction Programs
· Strategic Sales and Marketing Planning and Management
· Business and Strategic Planning and Management
· Outplacement Support (career transition) incorporating Career Planning and Management
· Coaching / Mentoring
· Business Performance Reviews
· Employee Engagement Surveys
The Mode of Operation
PJ Doyle Consulting will:
· Conduct a BUSINESS REVIEW SESSION/S to establish where your business is at and the action that needs to be taken to take it to the next level
· Facilitate YOUR programs
· Facilitate OUR programs
· Conduct ONE ON ONE training
· Conduct GROUP training
· Conduct OBJECTIVE and OUTCOME SPECIFIC HR interventions in total consultation with management and other relevant stakeholders
· Design programs to suit specific organisational needs and requirements
The Client Base
· Moore Stephens
· Australian Jewish Press Pty Ltd
· Liberty Financial Pty Ltd
· Infolink Management Consultancy
(United Arab Emirates)
· Westpac Banking Corporation
· Bank of Melbourne
· Bib Stillwell BMW
· Bayside Employment Skills Training Inc.
· Mission Australia
· Kaplan Professional
· Australia-wide Business Training Pty Ltd
· RMIT University
· Box Hill Institute of TAFE
· Financial Services Institute of Australasia
· QBE Insurance
Peter Doylehas held senior management positions since 1996 with companies such as Wesfarmers Energy, GE Capital Finance and DECA Training. He has extensive people management and training skills that have been developed across the service, retail, government and finance segments of the market.
A proven leader of large and small teams, Peter also has a proven ability to be hands on as well as a strategic thinker. With a proven ability to cut through the clutter Peter is results driven and has over 25 years of experience that includes overseas roles. Peter has considerable depth and a multitude of experiences to draw from for use across many diverse industries.
John Piccione has been directly involved in the design and delivery of training programs on a variety of topics including sales, customer service, induction and project management for 20 years. Amongst his many achievements is the successful implementation of a proactive sales culture within two of Australia’s major banks.
John has a Diploma of Education and Training and a Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment from the University of Melbourne. He is a Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia and is Tier 2 compliant.
He is also a past councilor of the Australian Institute of Training and Development Victorian State Council, a past member of the Australian Institute of Management and a past Associate Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute.
Ria Dunkerley is a skilled business consultant with more than 25 years experience in delivering consultant services and industry programs in business development ,BPI, TQM, knowledge management, HR/IR and workplace mediation. Ria has undertaken several joint venture projects, including commercial feasibility projects, in China for international companies. Her clients are broadly based across various industry sectors and have included large corporate organisations and SME’s both in Australia and overseas.