HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE - WORK SAFELY IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
ATTA Quality Training Services Pty Ltd
Safety Training, Ohs, Construction Induction
ATTA is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), endorsed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and Victorian WorkCover Authority (VWA). We are committed to delivering the best value training that provides our students with quality skills and knowledge, relevant to today's construction industry and current safety standards.
CPCCOHS1001A - Work Safely in the Construction Industry.
This unit of competency is based upon the CPC08 – Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package and the National Standard for Licencing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
This is a course of training that provides basic knowledge of construction work, the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Laws that apply,
common hazards likely to be encountered in construction work, and how the associated risks can be controlled. The key clients for this unit of competency are potential new entrants to the industry who require a broad orientation to the industry. This
group may include:
• School leavers
• Unemployed workers
• Recent migrants
• Those wishing to enter a different industry sector.
HOW TO ENROL? Enrol in this course online or contact us for more details.
CALL 03 9741 3595
HOW TO LODGE APPLICATION FOR HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you have been deemed competent as a result of your assessment, you will be provided with an ATTA Statement of Attainment and two copies of the Notice of Assessment. Take these forms to any participating Australia Post outlet and bring with you, the following:
• A completed Licence to perform high risk work now or additional class application form – L2 the original green copy of the notice of assessment,
• A passport size photo with your original proof of identity documents, your existing certificate(s) or Licence to perform high risk work (this will be returned after being checked by an Australian Post officer) the required application fee - $60 per notice of assessment,
• Australia Post will then forward your application to WorkCover.
It will take up to 4 weeks before you receive your licence.
ATTA ALSO OFFERS THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- TLILIC2001A - Licence to operate a Forklift Truck
- TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom type Elevating Work Platform
- CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
, Construction Induction
, High Risk Work Licence
, Safety Training
, Work Safely in The Construction Industry