HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE TO OPERATE BOOM TYPE ELEVATED WORK PLATFORM
ATTA Quality Training Services Pty Ltd
Construction Equipment, Work Platforms, Elevating Work Platforms
ATTA is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), endorsed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and Victorian WorkCover Authority (VWA). We are committed to delivering the best value training that provides our students with quality skills and knowledge, relevant to today's construction industry and current safety standards.
TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom type Elevating Work Platform.
This unit is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work and the Scheme
This course is targeted at person’s currently employed or seeking to work as an EWP operator. EWP operation may include associated occupations with varying tasks and is used to carry out a variety of workplace roles from electrical, civil, maintenance through to the construction, mining and entertainment industries. The key clients for this unit of competency are potential new entrants to the industry who require a broad orientation to the industry. This group may include:
• School leavers
• Unemployed workers
• Recent migrants
• Those wishing to enter a different industry sector
HOW TO ENROL? Enrol in this course online or contact us for more details.
EMAIL [email protected]
CALL 03 9741 3595
HOW TO LODGE APPLICATION FOR HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you have been deemed competent as a result of your assessment, you will be provided with an ATTA Statement of Attainment and two copies of the Notice of Assessment. Take these forms to any participating Australia Post outlet and bring with you, the following:
• A completed Licence to perform high risk work now or additional class application form – L2 the original green copy of the notice of assessment,
• A passport size photo with your original proof of identity documents, your existing certificate(s) or Licence to perform high risk work (this will be returned after being checked by an Australian Post officer) the required application fee - $60 per notice of assessment,
• Australia Post will then forward your application to WorkCover.
It will take up to 4 weeks before you receive your licence.
ATTA ALSO OFFERS THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- CPCCOHS1001A - Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- TLILIC2001A - Licence to operate a Forklift Truck
, Boom Lift
, Construction Equipment
, Elevated Work Platform
, Elevating Work Platform - Boom Type
, Elevating Work Platforms
, Work Platforms