ePOWER Battery Chargers

ePOWER Battery Chargers from Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies

By: Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies  27-May-2016
Keywords: Battery Chargers, 12v Battery Charger, 24v Battery Charger,

The Perfect charging solutions for lithium, flooded, AGM or gel batteries. The ePOWER Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximize service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently. As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging. Our ePOWER multistage smart chargers deliver four primary charge stages:- Stage 1 – Bulk or Boost Charge; The battery is charged at full rated output current of the charger until the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage. In this step, around 80% of the battery capacity is recovered as fast as possible. Stage 2 – Absorption Charge; With the charger voltage held steady the remaining 20% is replaced allowing the current to drop as the battery approaches its full charge. Stage 3 – Float; Finally, in the float stage the charger voltage is lowered and held at a constant and safe predetermined level. This prevents the battery from being overcharged while supporting any additional loads connected to the battery, such as DC lighting and refrigerators. This stage allows for the charger to be used as a DC power supply. Stage 4 – Maintenance; This stage is a regular timed “return to bulk” stage. After 7 days of constant operation in “float” the ePOWER Battery Charger will switch the charger from float to bulk to agitate the batteries electrolyte helping to provide an extended service life.

Keywords: 12v Battery Charger, 24v Battery Charger, Battery Chargers, Epower Battery Chargers,

Contact Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies


Print this page

Other products and services from Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies

Power-Sonic Calcium Batteries from Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies thumbnail

Power-Sonic Calcium Batteries

Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies is delighted to be able to provide customers with the highly rated & recommended Power-Sonic Calcium Batteries which are also backed with a 3 year warranty for private use & 18 months for commercial use. Some conditions do apply.

Power-Sonic Ultra Sport Batteries from Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies thumbnail

Power-Sonic Ultra Sport Batteries

Features & Benefits Thru-Partition Construction Provides shorter current path with less resistance for more cranking power Special active material in the plates is compounded to with stand vibration, prolonging battery life and dependability Polypropylene Cover and Container Assure reserve electrolyte capacity for cooler operating temperature and gives greater resistance to gas, oil, and impact in extreme weather conditions Heat Sealed Cover to case Protects against leakage and corrosion. Bo

Neuton Power AGM Deep Cycle Batteries from Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies thumbnail

Neuton Power AGM Deep Cycle Batteries

Batteries Industrial batteries Automotive batteries Deep cycle batteries Neuton Power Solar batteries Battery racks & cabinets Battery chargers Solar Neuton Power is a top quality battery and are made using the best products and manufactured to the highest standard. Neuton Power has a full range of batteries from AGM, Gel, Auto batteries & Solar batteries.

Batteries and Battery Chargers from Maroondah Battery & Charger Supplies thumbnail

Batteries and Battery Chargers

For all your Automotive Batteries and Battery Chargers. Free Battery Check and Free Battery installment.