Offering the practical convenience of a nursing bed coupled with design simplicity for the home environment.
Constructed for strength, safety and stability with a collection of standard features, and flexible accessories ensure a bed range that adapts, making day to day care easier for all concerned.
- Constructed from powder coated steel with wood bed end features
- Simple to assemble and dismantle
- Hi-Lo and Trendelenburg positions
- Interchangeable bed ends fitted with actuators, castors and locking rings, both head and foot ends are interchangeable. The bed base can be mounted in either upper or lower position for a bed base height of 34 – 75cm.
- Bed base is divided into two sections – lower and upper – the bed base is easy to assemble and offers an extensive raising and profiling range. Inbuilt bed base handles assist in assembly and patient repositioning.
- Actuation unit is lightweight and easily clips on to the bed base from underneath, keeping all cords
safely stored and out of sight.
- Lightwieght, easy to use Hand Controller features a two stage unlocking mechanism. Pass the magnetic key over the unlock icon to activate. Pass once to unlock all controls. Pass twice to activate the Trendelenburg function.
- 360 degree smooth turning lockable castors with simple foot activated, integrated brake and direction locking mechanism.
- Support Pole features an adjustable handle with lockable rotation for maximum patient support. The support pole can be inserted on either side of the bed and can be turned away or locked into diagonal position over the bed. A simple buckle adjustment raises or lowers handle height and the handle can be moved laterally along the bar for optimum positioning.