Solar Panel Cleaning
Solar Service Care
Solar Panels, Solar, Solar Energy Systems
Solar panels are self-cleaning.
Dirty panels can decrease your systems efficiency by up to 30%.
Rain can wash away loose dust and dirt however it will not clean your panels from the accumulated factors causing them to get dirty. Just like your car, solar panels too require regular cleans and services to prolong their life, and to maintain a safe and cost effective investment.
Dirty Panels – The Key Factors:
• The Environment – dirt, dust, moss, fungus, ash, trees(leaves, debris, pollen, sap, seeds), crystallized ocean salt (coastal shores), mineral deposits (tap water), acidic rain
• Man Made – pollution (vehicles and factories), pesticides, chemicals, fertilisers
• Animals – droppings and food (birds, possums, rodents, insects, bats etc.)
Clean Panels – The Key Factors:
• Maintains Your Investment – maintains your manufacturer’s warranty and extends the life of your system
• Safety – minimises the risk of fire
• Saves You Money – ensures maximum output, increasing system performance by up to 30%
Manufacturers and installers recommend you clean your panels at least every 6 months and recommended Quarterly by the AS/NZS 5033:2012 to ensure optimal performance. It is also often specified as part of your systems maintenance requirements. With regular cleans you are protecting your investment and your warranty.
Alternate Power Supplies
, Energy Systems-Renewable
, Grid Connect
, Photovoltaic Cells
, Renewable Energy Systems
, Solar Cells
, Solar Electricity
, Solar Energy Systems
, Solar Panel Clean
, Solar Panel Cleaning Melbourne
, Solar Panel Cleaning Victoria
, Solar Panels
, Solar Power Systems