See him at our website:
Huggles the Teddy Bear
is Melbourne's favourite Teddy Bear in...
The Teddy Bears Picnic!!!
Suits Party Themes: Teddy Bears Picnic, Winnie the Pooh, Humphrey B Bear, The Bear in the Big Blue House, Dora the Explorer, 1st Birthday, 2nd Birthday, 3rd Birthday, Toddler party, Musical party theme.
"Today's the day the teddy bears have their piiiiiiiiic-nic!!!"
Huggles the Teddy Bear wants to sing & dance & go on a “Teddy Bear’s Picnic”. Who else wants to come? Then grab your teddy bears & let’s go!!!!
- - First everyone will need to get their “Teddy Bear” (sung Elvis style);
- - To get to the picnic we’ll need to march & hop & skip & jump & ride along to “The Bears Went Marching 1 by 1”;
- - Everyone will love playing their very own musical instrument at the "Teddy Bears Picnic";
- - When some of the teddy bears go missing it will be time for playing hide & seek in "We're Going on a Bear Hunt”;
- - When everyone gets tired then it's time for teddies to go to bed in “10 Bears in the Bed & the Little One Said Roll Over”;
- - Once the teddies are all in bed it will be time to sing them to sleep with a nursery rhyme mega-mix that everyone can sing & dance along to;
- - In the morning everyone wakes up to balloon animals being made during"Old McDonald Had A Farm";
- He loves to march... & bounce... & clap & laugh & sing. Huggles the Teddy Bear loves most anything....
With bubbles, puppetry, lots of simple music, song & dance.
Finally a character designed specifically for toddlers who are not quite old enough for storyline characters.
Huggles shows all the toddlers:
- - How to clap their hands;
- - How to shake their rattle & play other musical instruments for toddlers;
- - How to count;
- - What noises different animals make;
- - How to march along & dance about;
- - How to wave;
- - How to smile &...
- - How to have fun with music.
A beautiful gentle performance for very small children including a balloon animal for each child.
The party includes:
- - A 45 minute fully interactive show put together entirely by qualified teachers (60 minutes if requested)
- - The character "Huggles the Teddy Bear" in his furry white teddy bear costume (bear nose, but no scary make up)
- - A birthday present for the birthday boy or girl who becomes "Head Ted" for the day.
- - Up to 8 interactive songs that the children can sing and dance along with (the performer brings his own stereo)
- - Basic story-telling throughout
- - Puppetry
- - Bubbles
- - 1 colouring sheet for each child (the performer brings colouring pencils if appropriate for age group)
- - 1 basic balloon animal for each child as desired
- - Appropriate Age - Boys and Girls 0 - 4 y.o. (Great for 1st Birthday Parties!!!)
What others have said about "Huggles the Teddy Bear"
Thanks Alicia. Feedback was all good. The children were entertained and the parents were impressed with Huggles and many commented on his fabulous singing ability!Natalie Forsythe, East Melbourne, Victoria. Boys 2nd Birthday
"We had Huggles visit our playgroup this morning as part of children's week celebrations. Huggles was a great success! We were a little aprehensive choosing a character in a bear suit as all children were under 4 years and some children had additional needs but Huggles was a hit! He provided familiar songs and opportunities for all children to join in and have fun. Thanks Huggles for a terrific morning.
Cheryl Davis, Program Coordinator, Yooralla Heatherton.
"My daughter, Amelia, actually had your fabulous teddy bear come to her Teddy Bear's picnic last July and it was absolutely fantastic.....we still talk about Huggles!!! Everyone loved him and the show. You do a great job there."
Carol Daicic, Blackburn, Victoria. Girl's Birthday Party.
"I just wanted to let you know how much my sons and their friends enjoyed Huggles the Bear at Alexander's 1st birthday on Saturday. Not only is my son still hugging himself and saying "Huggles" but we had lots of great feedback from the parents as well. So, just a big thank you and we will definitely keep you in mind for future birthday parties."
Rebecca Flower, Newport, Victoria, Boy's 1st Birthday Party.
"Hi Tony, Just wanted to send you quick note to thank you for your performance yesterday. All the children seemed to really enjoy it and we got some really good feedback from the parents as well"
Karoliina McGregor, Hampton, Victoria. Kinder Event.
"Dear Tony, I would like to say thank you. Huggles the Teddy Bear was amazing, he really made the kids day. Huggles was so good full of energy and lots of laughs. Please let Mr Huggles know that we truely apprecitate him making Kadens special day even more special. Thank you for this beautiful memory in my sons life. We will definately be calling you for his second birthday."
Renee Tabone, Werribee, Victoria. Boy's 1st Birthday Party.
"Dear Tony, I would like to thank you very much for the Huggles Bear on Rosie's Birthday - everyone really enjoyed the show! Rosie and a couple of her friends were very shy at first, but the Bear made such a big impression that they all still talk about him! Every morning Rosie gets her butterfly balloon out and says that the bear gave her this, bear danced and bear sang songs. All the parents were very impressed too (I think the parents might have enjoyed dancing and singing even more than kids....!)
The personnel at David Collings Leisure Centre asked us for your details, as they would like to recommend your company to everybody who enquires about birthday parties, so we gave them your telephone and website address... Thank you very much again for making the day very special for our little girl! Kind regards, Elena, Ian and Rosie."
Elean McLuskie, Mornington, Victoria. Girl's 2nd Birthday Party.
"Just a quick line to say thank you for a wonderful performance from Huggles the Bear on Sat. morning. Alexandra (the Birthday girl) loved every minute of the show, and has asked “When is my Teddy bear coming back to see me?” All the parents that were present were more than impressed with the show and have said that they will seriously consider your performers in the future. Once again, Thank you for making Alex’s 3rd Birthday a wonderful event."
Mike O'Shannessy, Bentleigh East, Victoria. Girl's 3rd Birthday Party.
"The 'Teddy Bear's Picnic' show definitely entertained our younger crew. It was great to find a show that performed to under threes. There was lots of music, animation and fun! Thanks very much!"
Essex Heights Juniors Early Learning & Child Care Centre.
See him at our website: