SMA SUNNY BOY INVERTER
Home Green Pty Ltd
Sustainability, Solar Power, Solar
Sunny Boy Grid-Tie Inverter Series
Founded in 1981, SMA Solar Technology AG develop, produce and sell solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications.
The world's largest producer in this segment and the only vendor that has a product range with a matching inverter type for any module type and power class.
SMA's business model is driven by technological progress.
Due to its flexible and scalable production, SMA is in a position to quickly respond to customer demands and promptly implement product innovations.
SMA Solar Technology AG is headquartered in Niestetal, Germany, and is represented on four continents by 17 foreign companies.
Sunny Boy 1200/1700/2500/3000 Features:
- Integrated ESS DC switch-disconnector.
- Universally applicable: used in the most diverse AC grids thanks to their galvanic isolation.
- Maintenance free, thanks to convection cooling.
- DC plug system SUNCLIX.
- Equipped with the OptiTrac MPP-tracking process, always finds the best working point under
dynamic weather conditions.
- Reliably converts solar energy into solar yield.
Sunny Boy 3000TL/4000TL/5000TL Features:
- Optimal efficiency of 97% ensures optimum solar yield.
- A modern graphic display provides readouts of daily values even after sunset.
- Simplified installation concept and wireless communication via Bluetooth.
- New OptiTrac Global Peak shade management.
- As transformerless multi-string devices, the Sunny Boy 4000TL and 5000TL provide maximum
flexibility for system design, and are the first choice for demanding generator designs.
Sunny Boy Inverter Quality:
- 5-25 year product warranty.
- Guaranteed replacement service.
- Comprehensive warranty program.
- Local Australian based offices and service centre.
- On-line technical support.
- The SMA Sunny Boy series have been tested to Australian Standards AS 4777 and AS 3100 and
are Clean Energy Council Approved.
, Home Solar Panels
, Home Sustainabilty
, Solar Energy
, Solar Energy Systems
, Solar Melbourne
, Solar Power
, Solar Pv