First Class Accounts- Tullamarine
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services, Bookkeeping Service, Business Bookkeeping
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- On-site training and set-up of MYOB and QuickBooks, including troubleshooting and for small and medium enterprises.
- Check your data file for incorrect tax entries and that your account codes are reporting accurately.
- Prepare all business records for BAS & IAS preparation monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Process GST on imports correctly to ensure Input Tax Credits are claimed with each BAS
- Set up your payroll and PAYG withholdings accurately
- Check that employee entitlements are correctly calculated
- Ensure that Superannuation is calculated at the correct rate and paid prior to ATO deadline for business deductibility rules.
- Reconcile bank accounts, debtors and creditors accounts.
- Regular debt management – improving cash flow
- Assist with Work Cover registration and remuneration schedules
- Check the Award Guidelines for your business
- Produce employee PAYG Payment Summaries at year end
- Payroll Tax
, Bookkeeping Service
, Business Bookkeeping