Many small businesses do not achieve their full potential because the decision making process is not structured and disciplined.
As a business owner you need to make decisions which impact on your clients, cashflow, team members and yourself. Getting help with this aspect of running a business could be the best decision you ever make.
An Advisory Board is a select group of independent people who provide strategic advice and support to the business owner. They provide non-binding advice and therefore are less formal than a Board of Directors. This means there is greater flexibility in how they operate which fits in with the budget and operations of a small business.
Having an Advisory Board ensures that the Business Management Team stays focused on the big picture and long term strategy, rather than being distracted by short term issues.
1. Tiansa Group works with you to identify people with the skills and experience needed to help you make the decisions necessary to get the best out of yourself and the business.
2. Michael Huntington acts as Chairperson of the Advisory board and helps you to set the agenda and conducts the meetings to critically analyze the business, ensure accountability and reduce risk, ensuring the sustainable growth of the business.
3. Board members develop an understanding of the business, the environment you are operating in and your competition.
4. Your advisory board will meet each month to review the performance and fundamental aspects of your business.
5. Board Members are kept up to date with the activities of the company between meetings and are available for consultations or to help the business owner by working on specific projects.
6. Minutes of Meetings are circulated and actions followed up on, so that progress is always being made.
TIANSA is a multi-discipline consulting group which helps small and medium business owners to achieve their business goals.
Michael Huntington has more than 25 years’ experience in helping business owners achieve their goals. His work has included assisting both start-up ventures and SMEs looking to successfully get to the next level.
Having developed and run his own businesses, held management roles and consulted to a broad range of SMEs, Michael brings a diverse range of relevant experience to his clients.
Michael Huntington has a Bachelor of Business, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investments and is qualified as a Chartered Accountant.