Available as a public program, or as a customised program for a group of your stafff!
Public Program Fee $500 per person.
Also available for in-house delivery (Price on application).
A 1-day program or managers, supervisors and team leaders who need to engage their employees in difficult or challenging conversations e.g. performance-related issues, inappropriate behaviours, or sensitive or personal issues, etc. This program explores how to prepare for, and engage in these conversations, with the intent of maintaining an ongoing working relationship.
Learn how to:
• Apply a helpful "Difficult Conversations Paradigm";
• Identify and deal with: why you may be in conflict with the staff member,
and the staff member's motivators and communication style;
• Apply a model for managing the conversation (and beyond);
• Manage your own communication style during the conversation (and beyond);
• Anticipate and plan around what could go wrong in the conversation (and beyond);
• Identify trigger-words and phrases to be avoided;
• Give meaningful: positive feedback, and developmental feedback
• Transfer this learning back on-the-job.