Available as a public program, or for groups of your own staff.
A 1-day training program for new and consolidation people managers, leaders and supervisors.
If you are a busy people-manager or supervisor and rely on people doing good work consistently, this 1-day program will show you how to:
• Apply a practical model for managing performance;
• Define what you want a completed job to look like, and
• Communicate these expectations to your staff;
• Tailor your delegations to the staff member's motivators and preferences (and get the work done);
• Give clear and useful instructions;
• Monitor performance without micro-managing or watching over people's shoulders;
• Give effective performance feedback;
• Transfer this learning back on-the-job