Planning a Party? What You Need to Know!
Mornington & Frankston DJ Hire
Party Hire, Party Supplies Rental , Cocktail Party
7 Mistakes To Avoid When Planning A Party
We Can help plan your party and we specialise in Frankston & Mornington Peninsula
Planning an amazing party that your guests will love takes a little time and effort. It's easy to make simple mistakes that lead to a stressed out host and less than enthusiastic guests. Here are some common party planning mistakes to avoid when planning your next event.
1. Purchasing party supplies too late. Many people leave buying the decorations, lighting and paper goods until the last minute, then struggle to find everything that they need. Buying the supplies in advance means you can try out where you want your decorations to go before the actual party, so you'll be sure to get the best effect from them.
2. Not considering all the guests' needs. If you are going to be having children at your party you need to plan accordingly and provide food and distractions for them. You may need to child-proof certain areas of your home or even close off parts of the house to your young guests.
3. Not taking a head count. If guests don't RSVP you won't know how many people you will need food and drinks for. This could lead to wasting food or worse, not having enough to feed everyone.
4. Over complicating things. Unless you are planning an elaborate, lavish event for a wedding or major milestone, the best approach to party planning is to keep it simple. String lights, finger foods and some background music make any gathering a party.
5. Leaving your guests to entertain themselves. As a party host, it's your job to make sure everyone has a great time. Bust out traditional favourites such as karaoke and party games to get them to mingle and enjoy themselves. It may be easier to entertain children, but adults will appreciate the effort and enjoy themselves more if you make an effort to entertain them.
6. Not picking a theme. Themes are an easy way to make any party instantly more fun. Decorate accordingly and use themed party supplies to add to the overall effect. Cardboard cutouts and inflatable decorations add a lot of character to any themed party, and having your guests arrive in fancy dress is even better. The music is a key essential in this and a quality DJ will make all the difference. Visit www.KaraokeForASong.com.au to book a DJ, Juke Box or Karaoke Machine to enhance your party. Also, a slushee drink machine will provide drinks for everyone whilst letting you relax and enjoy your party. www.OziSlush.com.au or www.CocktailsForASong.com.au can provide slush frozen drinks machines for your enjoyment.
7. Forgetting the invitations. A party is no fun without guests, so make sure to get invitations out on time. Be sure to include important details such as the time of the event and the exact location. It's also a great idea to put several contact options on the invitation so guests can reach you if necessary.
Via : www.partysuppliesnow.com.au
CONTACT US IN FRANKSTON OR ON THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA FOR ALL SLUSH, SLUSHY DRINK MACHINE & KARAOKE, MOBILE DJ, WEDDING DJ, JUKE BOX & VIDEO JUKEBOX & PARTY LIGHTING HIRE & SALES. BUY, RENT OR HIRE A SLUSHEE MACHINE FROM AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER SUPPLIER.
Call or SMS 0418344048 to book or hire, rent or buy a slushee, slush / cocktail drink machine or visit www.CocktailsForASong.com.au or www.KaraokeForASong.com.au to see the hire options in Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & all other areas within Australia.
, Cocktail Machine Hire
, Cocktail Party
, Daiquiri Machine
, Frozen Cocktail Machine Hire
, Frozen Cocktail Machines
, Frozen Cocktails
, Frozen Drinks
, Granita Machines
, Jukebox Hire
, Karaoke Hire
, Party Hire
, Party Supplies Rental
, Slush Machine
, Slush Machine Hire
, Slushy Machines