Having clear Terms of Trade will ensure the smooth running of your business. Start your business off the right way with a comprehensive credit management package.
- Do you want to make sure your money is in your account?
- Do you want to have a clear legal relationship with your customer?
- Do you want to be able to collect debts in a simple straightforward and effective manner?
A credit management package establishes a clear legal relationship with all your customers right from the beginning. Because every business is different, the documents will be tailored to you and even have your company logo on them.
Having correct terms and conditions in place will mean;
- - They will help protect against the loss of profit
- - Provide indemnity from potential liabilities
- - Enable charges to be imposed for late payment
- - Provide the advantage of reservation of title until goods are paid for (available in most circumstances where goods are sold)
- - Improve cashflow and reduce the cost of monitoring payments
- - Ease of resolving disputes and unpaid accounts.
EC Credit Control has a range of documentation that can be be personalised for your business including:
- - Terms & Conditions of Trade Documentation
- - Credit Application forms
- - Work Authorisation forms
- - Quotation forms
- - Sales Order forms
- - Personal Guarantees and Indemnities
- - Estimate and Variation forms
EC Credit Control provides a comprehensive conditions service that will ensure you are covered for:
- - Privacy Act 1988
- - Fair Trading Acts
- - Commonwealth Trade Practices Act
- - Time limit for defects
- - Retention of title
- - Recovery of Costs, Expenses and Interest