Developed for use in food service and processing applications and other off-hand cutting applications, the NXT 10-302 from HexArmor protects from mechanical hazards like no other product on the market.
Introducing the most innovative technology platform in mechanical protection. NXT Series by HexArmor NXT Series is the first product lone to utilise the TruShield™ performance, a ground-breaking armour platform that obliterates current recognise industry standards for cut, puncture, andabrasive resistance. Developed for use in food service and processing applications and other off-hand cutting applications, the NXT 10-302 protects from mechanical hazards like no other product on the market. NXT products take high dexterity gloves to another level of comfort, feel, and high performance protection that other products cannot match.
• This product has our innovative TruShield™ Performance Design Difference:
• SuperFabric® brand material and Cortek fibre provides 5x more cut-resistance, and 11x more abrasion-resistance of traditional HDPE gloves
• Shielding design of fibres and SuperFabric® plating reduce ability of sharp objects and burs from penetrating and causing injury
• Quadstretch design technology provides incredible feel compared to other bulky cut resistant gloves
• Coretek™ fibre keeps hands cool & comfortable while providing best-in-class dexterity and all around cut protection
• Launderable and sanitisable
• Ambidextrous, sold as a single glove
• Food Service
• Cutting and Processing
• De-boning Applications
• Knife/Blade Handling
• Plastics Trimming
Can be sanitised or washed in dishwasher under normal laundering conditions, air or tumble dry with low heat only.
* Designed to be worn under standard nitrile, latex, or vinyl glove
To view a demo video of this glove in use, please visit hexarmor.com/videos.