Level Six Series gloves from HexArmor provide innovative industrial puncture protection combined with industry leading cut resistance, setting the new standard for hand protection.
Level Six Series gloves introduce innovative industrial puncture protection combined with industry leading cut resistance, setting the new standard for hand protection. HexArmor® products are engineered to provide users with the highest levels of protection in areas where risk is the greatest.
Experience the Science of Safety™ that has helped reduce injuries and lower PPE costs in the harshest work environments.
• Made with SuperFabric® brand material for the highest cut-resistance available on the market- Exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5 (in noted enhanced areas)
• Innovative industrial puncture protection on enhanced areas from wires, metal, wood, and glass
• Cut-resistant DuPont™ Kevlar® shell with wrinkle rubber palm coating for exceptional dexterity and feel – ISEA Level 2/CE Level 3
• General Work
• Glass/Metal/Wood Handling
• Waste Handling/Recycling (metals, plastics, paper)
To view a demo video of this glove in use, please visit hexarmor.com/videos.