Non Contact AC Voltage TESTER Detector with LED torch
AC NON Contact Voltage Detector
This handy AC non contact tester is a great addition to any toolbox. It detects live AC voltages from 100V to 600V (50-60Hz). Easy operation allows detection of live wires without contact. Whenever AC is detected at a power point, sheathed or bare ended cable, the tester will light up red. This provides an instant indication of which cables or power outlets have lethal high AC voltages present. Operating with mains voltages without a tester such as this can be dangerous. An essential test tool for the electrical tradesperson, fitter, technician or anyone operating with AC power sources
Non-contact detection of AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC
- Dual function:Voltage Finder and Flashlight!
- Extremely easy to use, just hold the detector close toa source to see whether there is any voltage going through it or not. Non-contact means safety.
- Rugged, double molded case
- Bright white LED flashlight with built-in On/Off button
- Flashing red LED light indicator
- Compact and lightweight design with pocket clip
- For use with 50/60Hz circuits
- Includes 2x "AAA" batteries
- Standard CAT III 1000V
- Operating Range: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Size: 176mm x 26mm
- Weight: 48g including batteries