Franklin The New York Times Sudoku
The New York Times Sudoku Puzzles
Exercise your mind and develop logic skills with millions of built-in Sudoku puzzles
- The object of the game is to complete empty squares so that the digits 1 to 9 appear only once in every row, column and individual block.
- Millions of machine generated built-in Sudoku puzzles for endless fun.
- 3 skill levels and a built-in timer to stimulate and challenge.
- Easy to use touch-screen.
- Solver function can also find solutions to newspaper puzzles.
- 2 x G13 batteries included.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x78x22mm
Shop with confidence, this item comes with 1 Year WARRANTY