The Surge Protector with Battery Backup not only offers the same level of protection against surges and spikes as a surge board, but it will also protect your precious memories and valuable data from being corrupted or lost during a power outage. If a power outage occurred and your computer was not protected by battery backup the following could happen:
• Any changes that you have made to documents or files such as images, videos, email , word or excel files would be lost.
• Any files being saved to the hard drive at the time could become corrupted and unusable.
• Systems files (including temporary files) could become corrupted causing the operating system to become unstable, to the point where the computer wont function correctly.
• Physical damage to the hard drive canoccur. In some cases the files cannot be retrieved.
Hassle Free Connected Equipment Warranty $5000
Belkin will repair or replace any equipment damaged by a surge, spike, or lightning strike while properly connected to a Belkin surge protector with battery backup.
Data Recovery Warranty
If this Belkin product fails while properly connected and your hard drive is damaged, Belkin will provide professional data recovery services to recover lost data. This service will be performed by our partner Seagate Recovery Services.
Belkin automatic power management shutdown software
• Increases the life of your equipment by filtering common electrical fluctuations.
• 6 Sockets -3 battery backup with surge protection sockets and 3 surge protected only sockets.
• Protects equipment from damage caused by power disturbances including blackouts.
• RJ11/RJ45 surge protected combo port for telephone and data lines.
• Fully certified to all Australian and New Zealand safety standards.
• 1500 joules: The joule rating is a measurement of the energy a surge protector can absorb. A higher joule rating reflects higher-quality surge protection and longer product life.
• 45,000 amp maximum spike current: Maximum spike current is measured by amperage. A higher amperage rating reflects greater absorption capacity against lightning or sudden dramatic power strikes.
Compatible Windows Vista, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Linux and Mac
Power Cable: 1.8m with insulated pins
Battery output: Step Sine Wave
Battery output voltage: 230VAC +/- 10%
Battery mode frequency: 50Hz/60Hz +/- 1Hz
Operating temperature: 0C to 40C
Storage temperature: -15C to 50C
Operating humidity: 0% to 90%
Altitudes: 0 to 3000m
Product dimensions: 134mm x 88.6mm x 357mm
Product Weight: 3.5kg
Shop with confidence, this item comes with 3 Year WARRANTY
SKU # - F6S400auUSB
AUD $ 99.00