BELKIN Essential Series 4 Way Surge protector Powerboard 2m Cord
Power related problems are the number one cause of damage to equipment and lost data (damage not covered by product warranties). Belkin surge protectors are built to the highest standards and are backed by a genuine lifetime product replacement warranty that covers the surge protector and any equipment properly connected to it.
- Lifetime Product Replacement Warranty
Belkin will replace, free of charge, any Belkin surge protector that is defective or expires after protecting your electronic devices.
- Hassle Free Connected Equipment Warranty
Belkin will repair or replace any equipment damaged by a surge, spike, or lightning strike while properly connected to a Belkin surge protector, up to $40,000.
- Only a Belkin surge protector offers a lifetime of protection.
- 4 Surge Protected AC Outlets: Provides protection against electrical power disturbances such as surges, spikes and lightning strikes that are carried through your electrical wiring and outlets.
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration - 150kHz~100MHz: Electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference causes AC line contamination that leads to computer lockups, audio/video interference and data loss.
- Joule Rating - 714J: A joule is the measurement of energy a surge protector can absorb. A higher joule rating reflects higher-quality surge protection and longer product life.
- Protected indicator: The indicator shows that your surge protector is working properly.
- Continuous Duty Electrical Rating: 250V/10A/50Hz/2400W
- Maximum Energy Dissipation: 714 Joules (L-N: 238J, L-E: 238J, N-E: 238J)
- Maximum Spike Current: 19,500Amps (L-N: 6,500A, L-E: 6500A, N-E: 6500A)
- Maximum Spike Voltage: 6,000 Volts
- Response Time: Less than 1 Nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 150kHz~100MHz
Shop with confidence, this item comes with Lifetime WARRANTY
SKU # - F9H400au2M
AUD $ 46.00