BELKIN Conserve Surge Protector with Wireless Remote
Belkin Conserve Series
Protect. Save. Conserve!
The energy-saving Conserve Surge Protector with wireless remote makes it simple to eliminate wasteful standby power, helping you reduce energy consumption, save on energy bills, and lower your overall impact on the environment.Conserve is equipped with eight surge-protected sockets, six of which are "switchable" and two that are "always-on." Simply plug in up to six devices that can be switched off completely when in standby mode via the remote switch. The two "always-on" sockets are ideal for devices that remain in standby, such as a ADSL modem, VoIP handset or NAS device.
- Lifetime Product Replacement Warranty
Belkin will replace, free of charge, any Belkin surge protector that is defective or expires after protecting your electronic devices.
- Hassle Free Connected Equipment Warranty
Belkin will repair or replace any equipment damaged by a surge, spike, or lightning strike while properly connected to a Belkin surge protector, $UNLIMITED
- Data Recovery Warranty
If the Conserve Surge Protector fails while properly connected and your hard drive is damaged, Belkin will provide professional data recovery services to recover lost data, free of charge.
- 8 Surge Protected AC Outlets: Provides protection against electrical power disturbances such as surges, spikes and lightning strikes that are carried through your electrical wiring and outlets.
- Wireless Remote: The wireless RF remote can control up to eight Conserve Surge Protectors for even greater energy savings.
- 1-In, 2-Out Telephone Protection:Provides protection against lightning strikes that travel down the telephone .
- Recessed Sockets: The recessed sockets are an additional safety feature designed to reduce the risk of electrocution.
- Cable Managetment: The cable management clip keeps cables neat and tidy.
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration - 150kHz~100MHz: Electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference causes AC line contamination that leads to audio/video interference.
- Joule Rating - 1836J: A joule is the measurement of energy a surge protector can absorb. A higher joule rating reflects higher-quality surge protection and longer product life.
- Protected indicators: The indicator shows that your surge protector is working properly.
- Continuous Duty Electrical Rating:240V/10A/50Hz/2400W
- Maximum Energy Dissipation: 1836 Joules
- Maximum Spike Current: 72,000Amps
- Maximum Spike Voltage: 6,000 Volts
- Response Time: Less than 1 Nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 150kHz~100MHz up to 58dB reduction
- Telephone Protection: Yes, 1-In 2-Out
- Wireless Remote: Radio Frequency with a range up to 20m
- Wireless Remote Battery: User replaceable, A23 (12V)
Shop with confidence, this item comes with Life time WARRANTY
SKU # - BG108200au2M