SST series Hydraulic swingbeam shear. The SST model is our high speed swing beam shear.
The Swing-Beam movement of the cutting beam under a low rake angle ensures optimum quality of the cut and minimises the distortion of the sheet, even when cutting narrow strips.
This results in less wear on the cutting blades, as the blades will make contact at one point only. As the rake angle cannot be adjusted these machines are only manufactured up to a maximum sheet thickness of 4mm.
The down stroke beam movement is produced by hydraulic pressure, and the return by nitrogen pressure.
The high rigidity solid frame is of welded steel construction and ensures high stability, precision and long-term reliability.
The ball-screw backgauge which follows the rotary movement of the cutting beam, assures an optimum sheet removal.
Cutting speed can be doubled by switching of 1 hydraulic cylinder and decreasing cutting capacity.
Rapid and precise blade clearance is adjusted by a single handle on the side frame. Standard Features:
- Hydraulic motor-pump group arranged in the front under the table of the machine, leaving the rear completely free for easy removal of cut material.
- Motorised ball-screw backgauge.
- Cutting line illumination.
- Side frame gap.
- Independent hydraulic hold-downs.
- Possibility increasing the production speed, by decreasing the capacity.
- HACO SP9 control for positioning of the backgauge
- Quick manual blade clearance adjustment by single handle on the right hand side of the machine.
- Squaring arm with T-slot, scale and tilting stop.
- Hand safety guard
- Back safety light combined with side safety fences, for ease removal of sheets.
- Foot control pedal.
- Operation & maintenance manual.